Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, code regarding the protection of personal data.
Aims of treatment
The data processing has the purpose directly related to the provision of the requested service, also can be used to send advertising materials, marketing activities and commercial information relating to products and services that Ecocentro Environmental Technologies exposes and delivers on portal; detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of the products and / or services rendered and the work done by our Company, internal statistics, satisfaction feedback, preliminary acquisition of data at the conclusion of a contract or the provision of a service , etc.);
Methods of treatment
The data will be treated primarily with electronic instruments and computer and stored on computer media and on paper than on any other kind of support, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Code regarding the processing of personal data.
Optional nature of data acquisition
The acquisition of personal data is optional. However, the failure to provide even part of the personal data required for the compilation of the Access to Service Registration Form can result in the inability to complete delivery of the Service.
Subjects that may be disclosed
The personal data can be communicated to the staff, which carries out the functions of responsible and in charge of processing; the staff was properly trained on security and protection of personal data; It is in any case prohibited to communicate or disseminate personal data to subjects not required for the performance of services.
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of D.Lg. 196 of 30.6.2003, the ‘interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
– The origin of personal data.
– The purposes and methods of treatment.
– The logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments.
– The identity of the owner and managers of the treatment.
– The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to:
– Updating or integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data about you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection.
– The processing of personal data about you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The owner of the data is:
Ecocentre ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY – via Maestri del Lavoro, 6 24020 Gorle (BG)
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.